STEPS TO FOLLOW :
- Register Online.[last date for registration: May 24, 2017
- Note down your Login Id and Password.
- Take print out of bank slip.
- Deposit fee using website generated bank slip at any SBI branch, minimum one day after printing of bank slip.[last date for submission of fee in any SBI branch: May 26, 2017]
- Login and upload scanned photograph, signature, fill other important information Save and Confirm.[last date for completion of form: May 28, 2017]
- Download your Admit Card after June 03, 2017.
- If more than 24 Hrs. have passed after printing the fee slip and your details are not found in bank for depositing fee, write to firstname.lastname@example.org with scanned copy of bankslip.
- Candidate availing concession in the fee under the category SC/ST/PwD OR P.U. Class B/C Regular Employee must send the copy of printout of their filled form alongwith the self attested copy of Category Certificate/ Proforma for claiming 50% concession to P.U. Regular Employees ("B" and "C" Class) duly signed by Head/Chairperson, to Assistant Registrar, CET Cell, Aruna Ranjit Chandra Hall, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 by registered post/speed post or by hand on or before June 02, 2017 upto 4:00 PM.
|PU-CET (P.G.) Course Fee|
|General Category||Rs. 2100/-(Upto 3 Courses)|
|SC/ST/PwD||Rs. 1050/-(Upto 3 Courses)|
|Additional Subject(for both General and SC/ST/PwD Category)||Rs. 300/- per subject|
|50% concession for Panjab University regular employees under B & C Class (Senate dated 14.7.2007 vide para No. xxxiii)|
- Mere login id creation OR deposit of fee does not mean that candidate has completed his/her online application form. Incomplete form leads to cancellation of candidature. Any request for completion of form after due date will not be entertained at all.