GENERATE BANKSLIP, LOGIN ID & PASSWORD
Please Read Carefully steps of Registration
Please Read Instructions and Eligibility Criteria carefully before registration.
Before depositing your application fee.......
- Please enter your name as in matric (10thClass) certificate.
- Pick Date of Birth from Date picker.
- Enter your correct email ID.
- Enter your Graduation Roll number.
- Select Graduation University from drop down menu.
- Select Passing year from drop down menu.
- Enter your Mobile No.
- Choose category if other than General.
- Check atleast one box. if you wish to appear in more than one course, check the corresponding boxes
- Select if you are or either of your Parents Class B or C Regular Employee of P.U.?
- Click on submit button to save your details.
- Note your Application Number, login ID and Password carefully (login ID and password are case senstive).
- Download Your bank slip and deposit your fee in any branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA minimum one day after printing of bank slip.
After depositing your application fee.......
- Please login with your login ID and Password.
- Click on Candidate form to upload your scanned photograph,signature and other important information.
- After submitting the information, please check carefully and lock your application form.
- Unlocked and incomplete application form will not be considered.
- Take printout of your application form after submitting information.
Now Click on Continue to start your registration process with us..........
Read Instructions, Eligibility Criteria and date sheet carefully before registration.