STEPS TO FOLLOW :
- Read prospectus carefully.
- Register Online.[last date for registration: May 20, 2023
- Note down your Login Id and Password.
- Login to your account to pay fee through online mode only [last date for submission of fee through online mode only: May 23, 2023]
- After successful payment, complete your form . Upload scanned passport size photograph, signature, fill other important information and Save and Confirm. (Once you confirm the form, you will not be allowed to change information in the form.[last date for completion of form: May 25, 2023]
- Download your Admit Card after June 05, 2023.
- Once the candidate has submitted the form on CET PG website, any change in the form including category once marked shall not be allowed.
- Candidates desirous to appear in more than one paper, must ensure that there is no clash of timings in those papers.
- Fee of Entrance Test is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Candidate availing concession in the fee under the category SC/ST/PwD OR P.U. Class B/C Regular Employee must send the copy of printout of their filled form alongwith the self attested copy of Category Certificate/ Proforma for claiming 50% concession to P.U. Regular Employees ("B" and "C" Class) duly signed by Head/Chairperson, to Assistant Registrar, CET Cell, Aruna Ranjit Chandra Hall, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 by registered post/speed post or by hand on or before June 02, 2023 upto 4:00 PM.
- Mere login id creation OR deposit of fee does not mean that candidate has completed his/her online application form. Incomplete form leads to cancellation of candidature. Any request for completion of form after due date will not be entertained at all.
|PU-CET (P.G.) Course Fee|
|General Category||Rs. 2395/-|
|Additional Subject(for both General and SC/ST/PwD Category)||Rs. 675/- additional per subject|
|50% concession for Panjab University regular employees under B & C Class (Senate dated 14.7.2007 vide para No. xxxiii)|