STEPS TO FOLLOW :
- Register Online.[last date for registration: May 17, 2019
- Note down your Login Id and Password.
- Take print out of bank slip.
- Deposit fee using website generated bank slip at any SBI branch, minimum one day after printing of bank slip.[last date for submission of fee in any SBI branch: May 20, 2019]
- Login and upload scanned photograph, signature, fill other important information Save and Confirm.[last date for completion of form: May 23, 2019]
- Download your Admit Card after May 29, 2019.
- If more than 24 Hrs. have passed after printing the fee slip and your details are not found in bank for depositing fee, write to email@example.com with scanned copy of bankslip.
- Candidate availing concession in the fee under the category SC/ST/PwD OR P.U. Class B/C Regular Employee must send the copy of printout of their filled form alongwith the self attested copy of Category Certificate/ Proforma for claiming 50% concession to P.U. Regular Employees ("B" and "C" Class) duly signed by Head/Chairperson, to Assistant Registrar, CET Cell, Aruna Ranjit Chandra Hall, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 by registered post/speed post or by hand on or before May 27, 2019 upto 4:00 PM.
- Candidates desirous to appear in more than one of the above papers, must ensure that there is no clash of timings in those papers.
- There will be no separate test for M.E. (Information Technology. However, admission will be based on PU-CET (PG) in CSE/ ECE/ EEE. The order of preference will be (i) PU-CET (P.G.) in CSE (ii)PU-CET (P.G.) in ECE (iii)PU-CET (P.G.) in EEE
- Mere login id creation OR deposit of fee does not mean that candidate has completed his/her online application form. Incomplete form leads to cancellation of candidature. Any request for completion of form after due date will not be entertained at all.
|PU-CET (P.G.) Course Fee|
|General Category||Rs. 2175/-|
|Additional Subject(for both General and SC/ST/PwD Category)||Rs. 575/- additional per subject|
|50% concession for Panjab University regular employees under B & C Class (Senate dated 14.7.2007 vide para No. xxxiii)|