STEPS TO FOLLOW :
- Register Online.[last date for registration: May 18, 2021
- Note down your Login Id and Password.
- Login to your account to pay fee through online mode only OR download fee challan. For paying through fee challan, take print out of the fee challan and deposit fee at any branch of State Bank of India, minimum one day after printing of fee challan, [last date for submission of fee: May 21, 2021]
- After successful payment, complete your form (If fee is paid using fee challan option then login after 24 Hrs. of depositing fee to complete your form). Upload scanned passport size photograph, signature, fill other important information and Save and Confirm. (Once you confirm the form, you will not be allowed to change information in the form.[last date for completion of form: May 24, 2021]
- Download your Admit Card after June 07, 2021.
- Once the candidate has submitted the form on CET PG website, any change in the form including category once marked shall not be allowed.
- Candidate availing concession in the fee under the category SC/ST/PwD OR P.U. Class B/C Regular Employee must send the copy of printout of their filled form alongwith the self attested copy of Category Certificate/ Proforma for claiming 50% concession to P.U. Regular Employees ("B" and "C" Class) duly signed by Head/Chairperson, to Assistant Registrar, CET Cell, Aruna Ranjit Chandra Hall, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 by registered post/speed post or by hand on or before June 09, 2021 upto 4:00 PM.
- Admission for M.E. (Information Technology) will be based on PU-CET (PG) in CSE/ ECE/ EEE. The order of preference will be (i) PU-CET (P.G.) in CSE (ii) PU-CET (P.G.) in ECE (iii) PU-CET (P.G.) in EEE
Admission for M.E. Computer Science Engineering (Cyber Security) will be based on PU-CET (P.G.) in M.E. (Computer Science & Engineering).
- Mere login id creation OR deposit of fee does not mean that candidate has completed his/her online application form. Incomplete form leads to cancellation of candidature. Any request for completion of form after due date will not be entertained at all.
|PU-CET (P.G.) Course Fee|
|General Category||Rs. 2175/-|
|Additional Subject(for both General and SC/ST/PwD Category)||Rs. 575/- additional per subject|
|50% concession for Panjab University regular employees under B & C Class (Senate dated 14.7.2007 vide para No. xxxiii)|